TERMS OF SERVICE
An Introduction to Terms of Service
Welcome to Product Interview Practice! Here is a quick summary of the highlights of our Terms of Service:
- You own the content that you post; you also grant us and other users of the platform certain rights and license to use it. The details of these licenses are described in section 3(c) below.
- You are responsible for the content that you post. This includes ensuring that you have the rights needed for you to post that content and that your content does not violate the legal rights of another party (for example, defamation) or any applicable laws.
- You can repost content elsewhere, provided that that you attribute the content back to the Product Interview platform and respect the rights of the original poster, including any “not for reproduction” designation.
- We do not endorse or verify content posted by users. Our content and materials are provided to you “as is,” without any guarantees. You are solely responsible for your own use of the this platform.
- You agree to follow the rules of our platform. When you use this platform, you also agree to our Terms of Service.
- We offer tools for you to give feedback and report complaints. If you think someone has violated your intellectual property rights, other laws, or our policies, you can initiate a report at the by contacting us.
We are pleased that you want to join this platform and encourage you to read the full Terms of Service.
Terms of Service
Last Updated: Jan 2, 2018
These terms of service (“Terms of Service”) sets forth the agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Product Interview-this website. (“Product Interview” “we” or “us” or "this"). It governs your use of the products and services we offer through our web and applications
Please make sure to read it, because, by using this Platform, you consent to these terms.
- Using this Platform
- Who Can Use It. Use of this Platform by anyone under 13 years of age is prohibited. You represent that you are at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you live or, if you are not, your parent or legal guardian must consent to this Terms of Service and affirm that they accept this Agreement on your behalf and bear responsibility for your use.
- Your Content
- Definition of Your Content. The Platform enables you to add comments, answers, texts, photos, videos, links, and files to share with others. All material that you upload, publish or display to others via the this Platform will be referred to collectively as “Your Content.” You acknowledge and agree that, as part of using this Platform, Your Content may be viewed by the general public.
- Ownership. You, or your licensors, as applicable, retain ownership of the copyright and other intellectual property in Your Content, subject to the non-exclusive rights granted to us below.
- License and Permission to Use Your Content.
- By submitting, posting, or displaying Your Content on the Platform, you grant us and its affiliated companies a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty free, fully paid up, transferable, sublicensable (through multiple tiers), license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, publish, transmit, store, display and distribute, and otherwise use Your Content in connection with the operation or use of this Platform or the promotion, advertising or marketing thereof, in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed). You agree that this license includes the right for us to make Your Content available to other companies, organizations, business partners, or individuals who collaborate with us for the syndication, broadcast, distribution or publication of Your Content through other media or distribution methods. This license also includes the right for other users of this Platform to use and modify Your Content, subject to our Terms of Service.
- Once you post an answer to a question, you may edit or delete your answer at any time from public display, except in the case of anonymously posted answers. However, we may not be able to control removal of the answer from display on syndicated channels or other previously distributed methods outside of www.productinterview.com. We may remove suspected spam from your answers. Once you post an answer, it may be edited or deleted by other users or by us at any time. Any edits and changes made by you may be visible to other users. The right for us to copy, display, transmit, publish, perform, distribute, store, modify, and otherwise use any question or answer you post, and sublicense those rights to others, is perpetual and irrevocable, to the maximum extent permitted by law, except as otherwise specified in this Agreement.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may preserve Your Content and may also disclose Your Content and related information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process, applicable laws or government requests; (b) enforce these Terms of Service; (c) respond to claims that any of Your Content violates the rights of third parties; (d) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of this platform, its users, or the public.
- You understand that we may modify, adapt, or create derivative works from Your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks, devices, service providers, and in various media. We also may remove or refuse to publish Your Content, in whole or part, at any time.
- You further give us the permission and authority to act as your nonexclusive agent to take enforcement action against any unauthorized use by third-parties of any of Your Content outside of this Platform or in violation of our Terms of Service.
- Your Responsibilities for Your Content. By posting Your Content on this Platform, you represent and warrant to us that: i) you have the ownership rights, or you have obtained all needed licenses or permissions from any necessary parties, to use Your Content and grant us the rights to use Your Content as provided for under this Agreement, and ii) that posting Your Content violates no intellectual property or personal right of others or any applicable law or regulation. You accept full responsibility for avoiding infringement of the intellectual property or personal rights of others or violation of laws and regulations in connection with Your Content. You are responsible for ensuring that Your Content does not violate other published policy, or any applicable law or regulation. You agree to pay all royalties, fees, and any other monies owed to any person by reason of Your Content.